SECLOB TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WELCOME TO SECLOB TERMS AND CONDITION
ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT:-
IN THIS AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND SECLOB COMPANY CALICUT, KERALA, INDIA.
SECLOB IS A ONLINE PLATFORM WHICH CONNECTS CUSTOMERS AND CHANNEL PARTNERS AND PERFORMS THE FUNCTIONS OF AN AGENT. WE HAVE 1000 OF CHANNEL PARTNERS WHO ARE WAITING FOR YOUR CALLS IN DIFFERENT PLACES. FIND YOUR PARTNER NEAR TO YOU. WE WILL HELP YOU TO CONNECT A GOOD PROFESSIONAL WITHOUT COMPROMISING QUALITY. YOU CAN REACH US ANY TIME ANYWHERE!
SECLOB may periodically change the Terms and condition the Site without notice, and you are responsible for checking these Terms periodically for revisions. All amended Terms become effective upon our posting to the Site, and any use of the site after such revisions have been posted signifies your consent to the changes.
HOW YOU MAY USE SECLOB:-
SECLOB use a diverse range of information, text, photographs, designs, graphics, images, sound and video recordings, animation, content, advertisement and other materials and effects (collectively "Materials") for the search services on the Platforms. SECLOB provide the Material through the Platforms FOR YOUR PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. You can login create to participate in Auction. If you registrar any electronic service or repair channel partners directly contact the user. For registering a service select the product , choose your location, select the brand or model of the product , fill the form and submit it .If it is done a registration ID will be generated and texted. The Registration ID can be used to track the status of the service.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE :-
You confirm that you have read our Privacy Notice, the terms of which are incorporated herein, and agree that the terms of such policy are reasonable and satisfactory to you. You consent to the use of your personal information by www.seclob.com and/or its third-party providers and distributors in accordance with the terms of and for the purposes set forth in the Privacy Notice. To the extent permitted by law, seclob.com makes no representation or warranty with regard to the sufficiency of the security measures used for data handling and storage. seclob.com will not be responsible for any actual or consequential damages that result from a lapse in compliance with the Property notice because of a security breach or technical malfunction. Other than the content you own, under these Terms, SECLOB and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this site .You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
LIMITATIONS AND CONDITIONS :
- SECLOB Servicer will contact immediately after the registration of a service.
- SECLOB customers only have to pay the bill amount .
- Once the service is over the digital bill will go the registered number or mail
- SECLOB is not responsible for any bought and sale through enquiry.
- SECLOB customers can cross check the product before buying a product, we are not responsible for any quality or quantity issues for the product bought.
- The auction period is 15 days means the quotation will expire within fifteen days.
- Customers can inform to the SECLOB if there is any misconduct from the part of SECLOB servicer.
- If the same complaint arrives after the service ,the service will be reopened by the servicer’s decision.
- SECLOB is not responsible for any complaint about the rent car, after the car get customer from the channel partners.
- SECLOB may, in its sole discretion, refuse the service to anyone at any time anywhere.
All related icons and logos are applied for trademarks of SECLOB in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
YOU ARE SPECIFICALLY RESTRICTED FROM ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Publishing any website material in any other media
- Publicly performing and/or showing any website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any website material;
- Using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website;
- Using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website;
- Using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
CERTAIN AREAS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE RESTRICTED FROM BEING ACCESS BY YOU AND SECLOB MAY FURTHER RESTRICT ACCESS BY YOU TO ANY AREAS OF THIS WEBSITE, AT ANY TIME, IN ABSOLUTE DISCRETION. ANY USER ID AND PASSWORD YOU MAY HAVE FOR THIS WEBSITE ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND YOU MUST MAINTAIN CONFIDENTIALITY AS WELL
This SECLOB is provided “as is,” with all faults, and SECLOB express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
User is permitted to claim refund from SECLOB.
- False service.
- Incomplete job.
- If any misbehavior from SECLOB channel partner.
- SECLOB customer care service will contact the customer after any service.
- If service is delay customer can inform to the SECLOB customer care.
- Customer can send a mail to email@example.com within 5 days from the day of any service delivery.
- SECLOB team will register the complaint and share the complaint number within 24 hours via mail/ text message.
- Customer will receive the final status of the claim within 7 working days via mail.
- The status of the claim will be shared along with reason for approval/decline with customer via registered mail id.
You, the Customer, acknowledge that all content included on this Site, including the information, data, software, photographs, graphs, video, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, images, illustrations, maps, designs, icons, written and other material (collectively, “Content”) and the arrangement and compilation of the Content are intellectual property and copyrighted works of SECLOB . Reproduction or storage of information or works retrieved from this Site, in all forms, media and technologies now existing or hereafter developed, is subject to the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, Title 17 of the United States Code, or other applicable laws, and all applicable international copyright treaties and conventions, including without limitation, the Berne Convention and the Universal Copyright Convention.
Customer means any individual or business entity/organization that legally operates in India or in other countries has the right to use the Services provided by SECLOB. The Services provided by SECLOB is a technology based service which enables the hiring of SECLOB for a solution of problems in categories such as home /office/ institution /organization based SERVICES, ENQUIRY, AUCTION and RENT A CAR, through the Internet and / or mobile telecommunications devices. Our Services are available only to those individuals or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the applicable law. Therefore, customer must not be a minor as per Indian Law; i.e. customer must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to use our Services.
SECLOB advises its users that while accessing the website and SECLOB App, they must follow/abide by the related laws. SECLOB is not responsible for the possible consequences caused by your behavior during use of website or the SECLOB App. SECLOB may, in its sole discretion, refuse the service to anyone at any time anywhere.
Customer’s interactions with Independent Contractors through the use of the Platform or service of SECLOB, including payment and delivery of goods, services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between the customer and such third-party. The customer should make whatever investigation they feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any offline or online transaction with any of these third parties.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION:-
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of India, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in India for the resolution of any disputes.